For reasons completely unknown to me, I am a total mermaid freak. Other things that inspire me include: things Victorian, Gothic, Edwardian and Deco (the jewelry, clothing and decor, so dark and ornate); the performing arts such as theatre and ballet; and things broken, rusty and ignored. Incorporating any or all of these things in my mixed media works is my passion.
I have been creating different types of art for a long time and have been lucky enough to work for some great folks (a few are listed below). I continue to do gallery shows and pop culture conventions such as Indy Pop Con and Wizard World Chicago with new shows on the horizon.
• Live Nation's House of Blues venues
• New York Fashion Week
• The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (I presented my art work to members of the rock band The Clash)
• The rock band Southern Culture on the Skids (my SCOTS art jewelry is sold at their concerts)
• Chicago Red Bull Art Of Can Exhibit
• The Georgia O’Keeffe Visions of the Sublime Exhibit (at both The Boise Museum of Art and The Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis)
• The Eiteljorg Museum's Grand Reopening
• The Eiteljorg Museum’s Buckaroo Bash
• DVA Gallery Chicago Grand Opening and Tiki Exhibits
• Indianapolis' Heartland Film Festival
• Many celebrities and private commissions